*Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
Our experienced staff is dedicated to providing you with the highest
level of medical care possible.
James D. Kasten, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
- Dr. Kasten's education includes graduating Magna Cum Laude from
Cleveland State University, followed by his Doctorate of Medicine, conferred
at the Ohio State University College of Medicine.
- He completed his internship and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
at Indiana University Medical Center, Indianapolis.
- Dr. Kasten is Board Certified and is a Fellow of The American College
of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Dr. Kasten lives in Norwalk, is married and has three children.
Teresa J. Lampe, RN, NP-C
- Teresa J. Lampe is a certified Adult Nurse Practitioner who received
her nurse practitioner training in Cleveland, Ohio at Case Western Reserve
University, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing.
- She is certified as an Adult Nurse Practitioner by the American
Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- She is a memeber of the North East Ohio Nurse Practitioner Group
and Sigma Theta Tua National Honor Society of Nursing.
- Teresa enjoys hiking, camping, music, travel, reading, animals and
family activities. She is married, has two children and two grandchildren.